Help Wanted Permanent Part Time!
We are currently seeking permanent part-time team members for warehouse positions. As a rapidly growing online seller, we need staff to help us expand. About 2/3 your time will be spent working on a computer scanning in inventory, with 1/3 of your time in our warehouse sorting and gathering inventory. Paid training, thoughtful and sensitive management, and plenty of parking is available. Our new warehouse, located in Westchase near Tampa Bay Downs, is fully air conditioned and convenient to both Hillsborough and Pinellas counties.
Position: Warehouse Support & Data Entry
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to pallet jack 2 full pallets (2,000 lbs)
- Must be able to perform tasks related to materials handling: e.g. lifting, pushing & pulling pallet jacks and wheeled carts, unloading Gaylord boxes, sorting materials, preparing boxes of various sizes for shipments, and effectively learning our warehouse system to prevent both workplace accidents and material sorting errors
- Must be able to help unload tractor trailer trucks using a pallet jack, which also requires working outdoors for 1-3 hours 2-3 times per mo.
- Must be computer, Windows, and internet literate
- Must be able to touch-type, including and especially the number pad
- Must be fluent in both spoken and written English
- Must demonstrate a track record of prior on-time and consistent work performance
- Prefer knowledge of how to operate a bar code scanner and thermal label printer
- Students, moms, and veterans are encouraged to apply
- Individual pay raises available at 90 days & at 6 months with additional pay raises possible upon reviews
- Two shifts available. Must be available Monday through Friday for one of the shifts listed below:
- It may be possible to consider other daytime hours, however preference will be given to individuals available for the hours listed above.